Physician spouses dedicated to the health of Louisiana.
Together, we share a vision to support physicians’ families to improve the health of our communities
The LSMS Alliance is a parish, state, and national volunteer organization for physician and medical student spouses working in alliance with the Louisiana State Medical Society. We are working together for better health care for the citizens of our communities.
LSMS Alliance Pledge
I pledge my loyalty to the Louisiana State Medical Society Alliance. I will earnestly endeavor to direct my activities in support of its programs, and to maintain the high ideals of the medical profession.
The LSMS Alliance is organized exclusively for charitable and/or educational purposes:
- To assist in programs of the Louisiana State Medical Society (LSMS) that improve the health and quality of life for all people.
- To promote greater understanding of the purposes and ideals of medicine.
- To promote health education.
- To support health-related and charitable endeavors.
- To encourage participation of volunteers in activities that meet health needs.
- To cooperate with and assist parish auxiliaries/alliances.
- To serve as liaison between the American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA) and LSMSA members.
All Alliance Opportunities:
National: American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA)
State: Louisiana State Medical Society Alliance (LSMSA)
- Avoyelles Parish Medical Society Alliance
- Calcasieu Parish Medical Society Alliance
- Capital Area Medical Society Alliance
- Lafayette Parish Medical Society Alliance
- Orleans Medical Society Alliance
- Ouachita Medical Society Alliance
- Rapides Medical Society Alliance
- Shreveport Medical Society Alliance
- Tangipahoa Medical Society Alliance
For more information, please contact:
Emma Borders, email@example.com
Cindy Leopard, firstname.lastname@example.org